Visit our Facebook @FeedtheHungrySMA on October 23 when we will be going LIVE from Viñedo Dos Búhos in San Miguel de Allende as participants complete their challenges.
A Feed the Hungry/Amistad Canada team is participating under the Scotia Bank of Toronto Waterfront Marathon. An in-person walk in San Miguel de Allende is scheduled for October 31; you are welcome to join us at Viñedo San Francisco.
Some of the participants who will be challenging themselves to walk, run, or bike to support the campaign include:
- Gerry Teldon, 97 year old challenger of the 3k walk
- Mtra. Olivia Muñiz Rogriguez, challenger of the 5k walk
- Jessie Harper, challenger of the 5k walk with her family
- Amy Alexander, challenger of the 10k walk with her family
- Lockwood Dempster, challenger of the 21k bike with his family
- Dr. Alex Montaño, challenger of the 10k run with his family
- Fox Carmody, challenger of 10k walk with his family
- Bruce Sarbit, challenger of the 5k walk in the Amistad Canada team with ScotiaBank
- Celia Sarbit, challenger of the 5k walk in the Amistad Canada team with ScotiaBank
- Sheree Boyer, challenger of the 5k walk in the Amistad Canada team with ScotiaBank
- Mark O’Neil, challenger of the 5k Amistad Canada Team and Feed the Hungry
To show your support for the challengers, DONATE TODAY. Amistad Canada supporters can kindly donate by going to https://bit.ly/ACandFTHTeam
Many thanks to our volunteers and corporate sponsors: